Monthly Luncheons - Planning & Corp Table Holders
AFCEA DC Monthly Luncheon Panel Educational Series, 2012-2013
Secure a Year's Worth of Opportunities for your team to Learn, Network & Find Partners
Don't miss your chance to sponsor the 2012-2013 AFCEA DC Luncheon Series, and reserve a full year of benefits from our educational panels. We have nine luncheons a year, September 2012 through June 2013, excluding December 2012 (when we will once again hold our Winter Gala).
Become a Corporate Table SponsoR
The AFCEA DC Luncheon Series provides an outstanding networking opportunity for the defense, intelligence, and homeland security communities. If you are looking to understand trends in DoD Programs, find industry Partners, or hire talented employees...you should be at AFCEA DC every month.
Benefits to AFCEA DC Luncheon Corporate Table Holders include:
- Reserved table and seating for up to SIX of your employees (THREE seats for half-table sponsors) at every monthly luncheon of the AFCEA DC Series, September through June;
- A guaranteed seat to hear the most relevant military officers and SES executives brief on the programs and opportunities they oversee;
- Government attendees (potential clients) seated at your table first;
- An invitation to purchase advance, discounted tickets to the renowned Winter Gala, and advanced tickets to all other AFCEA DC hosted events. These events are almost always sold-out, so advance ticket purchases are a must;
- Your corporate logo featured prominently on the AFCEA DC website -- visited by thousands of potential clients and partners each year;
- Your corporate logo prominently displayed on your table at each monthly luncheon and listed on a flier placed at every chair -- all attendees will know you are AFCEA DC's partner;
- Your support listed on dozens of emails broadcast to thousands of DC area professionals - sent to the entire AFCEA DC database each month.
Corporate Table Pricing - Securing a Place for your Team for the Entire Year:
(prices listed below are pro-rated for the June 2013 Luncheon)
- $600 - Full-Table Annual Sponsorship of the AFCEA DC Monthly Luncheon Panel Series (6 seats per month)
- $300 - Half-Table Annual Sponsorship of the AFCEA DC Monthly Luncheon Panel Series (3 seats per month)
- Sign up for more than one table, and you get special recognition each month in the program, from the podium, on the screens, plus higher visibility for your logo on our website and in emails all year.
Become a Corporate Table SponsoR
A Review of Last Year's FY12 Luncheon Line-up
A look at last year's panelists will remind you that every month AFCEA DC delivers first-hand, compelling presentations, from highly relevant executives in the National Security community. Due to the continual support of our Corporate Table Holders, we were able to host this incredible cast of panelists/speakers in 2011-2012 season:
- From the Army - the CIO/G-6, G-8 Chief, and Directors of PEO Integration and LandWarNet
- From the Navy - the Director OPNAV N2/N6F, the Deputy Director C4/Dep CIO USMC, and a Program Manager in PEO C4I
- From DHS - the Dep Assistant C4IT USCG, Directors from DHS National Communications System and Cybersecurity, the FEMA Private Sector Representative, and the NCS Acting Director and Deputy Manager
- From DISA - the DISA CTO, and Directors representing Strategic Planning and Information, Network Services, Computing Services, and PEO Mission Assurance & Network Operations
- From the Air Force - the AF/A2 for ISR, the AF/A3O of DCS Operations, the AFISRA/CV of ISR, and the SAF/AQI for Information Dominance
- From Intel Components - the Director of Information Sharing & Partner Engagement, the Intel Director from Army Intelligence CIO G-2, the CIO ONI, the CIO DIA, the CIO ODNI, the technical advisor for ISR USAF
- From Emerging Tech Components in DoD/IC/DHS - the former CIO of Air Force & Dept Energy, the Director of GEOINT Research NGA, the SEWP Business Manager NASA, the CTO/CIO CIA, and the Project Manager of REF USA
- From Cyber Components - the USMC Cybersecurity Chief, the CISO of Unified Cross Domain ODNI, the Chief, Vision & Strategy Division C4 USMC, the Chief of HAF/A3CNO/A6CNO
- From the COCOMs - the Director of CCCW European Command, the Director of C4 Systems Transportation Command, and the Director/CIO of Special Operations Command
Your Corp Table Sponsorship can help us deliver an equally impressive set of programming for 2012-2013, and at the same time secure a year's worth of opportunities for your team to network and connect with partners.